Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Life in Bubbles

Bubble Photography


Don't you sometimes wish you could go back to being a kid? Life was more simple, carefree, and fun...
When you think of bubbles, you might think about yourself as a crazy youngster. But then again maybe not. How will I know whether or not you think of baby walruses or bubble in test questions when you see the word "bubble"?
Regardless of your impression on bubbles, you have to admit that they're pretty fascinating when you look a little closer

Just before Summer vacation started, I took a photography class in my second semester of highschool.Of course we took a bunch of terrible and amazing photos, so I wanted to share with you guys some of the nicer pictures I took in that class.One "lesson" involved photographing bubbles.
Hope you find these pictures captivating, fun, and/or interesting!
   
This one is my favorite.
To my friend in the picture: I'm so sorry for the awkward crotch shot, but I felt like this was a really interesting photo. Also I made sure your face wasn't showing.
Yes. In case you're wondering, that IS my hair hanging willy nilly in the shot. What can I say, the world isn't perfect.

In case you're wondering, the shoe placement wasn't accidental. The combat boots stand for combating the difficult things in life once the bubble-which shelters and protects you-pops. (I'm just joking, I literally just fabricated  some cheesy symbolism...)




*I would like to point out that no bubbles were harmed in the making of these pictures, except they all died due to an overload in  unicorn rainbow fantasies.

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment