Saturday, October 18, 2014

DIY: Seashell Crown

I am super excited to share my most recent DIY project with you guys. Today I will be showing you how I made this seashell crown. It's super easy to make and perfect for a Halloween costume, or bold fashion statement. 
I wrote a short little guide on how to make this and even drew a poorly drawn guide at the end of the post. But here is the general info. This project as I mentioned earlier, is very easy to make and requires only one simple step after you gather your basic materials:


  • 1 headband
  • a handful of small seashells (I bought fake ones from my local Joanne's crafting store)
  • dainty fake flowers
  • round beads (they're the cheap kinds from party stores)
  • hot glue gun/ super glue

Step 1: glue seashells, flowers, and beads onto the headband in anyway that you like. To create an elegant tiara look, just place the biggest shell in the center and try to keep things symmetrical. Of course you can just go crazy with your crown and make a beautiful mess!

Here's what it looks like on my head.

Now here is the guide I mentioned earlier:
Hope you guys enjoyed this little project and enjoy the rest of your weekend!

~Angela

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll try to find you (:
    And thanks for the follow it means a lot!

    ReplyDelete