Saturday, July 18, 2015

Harvard Dorm Tour & QUICK DIY


This summer I have been a part of the Harvard's Residential Summer School Program for high school students. Basically I traveled across America from Washington State to Boston, but there are a bunch of amazing and friendly people that I have encountered in this program which is really great. For example, I have a roommate from Italy and China. Also I have met great students from Columbia, South Korea, Poland, Germany, Indonesia, and many more. The best thing about doing summer programs, I personally think is that you no one really knows anyone else, and everyone is super friendly and open.
I know I have been inactive for a while, but I will continue to post weekly in the Hope this gives you guys a taste of how the freshman door of Harvard are like.

BUT FIRST: The quick DIY wall decor
literally all you need is poster putty and a bunch of coins.
Next, all you have to do is stick some putty on the back of a coin and stick it on the wall. It is actually really sturdy and if you ever need money for laundry, you know you have at least some spare change to fund yourself.

 desk area, with the most random wall decor: coins stuck with poster putty
the bed situation, it feels so empty and I might get some photos to decorate soon
the grid print blanket was from target, and although I love it, I kind of regret using up so much space in my luggage.


you can actually stick a lot of random things with poster gum... this is what my roommate did when I wasn't looking . But I guess it also kind of looks like cool collage art?
its not that grand, but it's pretty comfy and here's another angle for you to enjoy (:
My desk which is usually unorganized, but somewhat clean in this image. 
closet, and what few hangers I have

Hope everyone's summers are going well, and if it isn't summer where you are living, hope you are still enjoying some fun times with friends!



~Angela


2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I bet you're having so much fun at Harvard. Plus I love your bed spread :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Emily Glad you enjoyed this post! I checked out your blog too and it is very creative and organized (:

      Delete