Saturday, November 1, 2014

What's on the wall?

These past few days, I have been extremely busy prepping for exams and drowning in a sea of endless homework.  However, last week I was digging through some old “folders of my past” and  found some old photos from a photography class I took last year. And then I thought to myself, why not start a photo wall?
There is obviously room for improvement, and I'm hoping to find more works of art to fill in the gaps.Hope you guys enjoy this post showing the beginning stages of my photo/art inspiration wall!

I got this cool collage-type picture from an old Muse Magazine that I acquired from Urban Outfitters. 
Also I am super excited to have accumulated some fairy lights to add nighttime lighting. Tumblr themed room here I come!

Random thoughts while looking at these pictures: 
Looking back at these photos, it seems as if I had a weird fascination with telephone towers...
As you can see, sometimes, I like to play around with shadows...
See you next week!
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment