Saturday, November 8, 2014

Fall Pieces

In today’s post, I just wanted to show off some great deals I scored recentlyOriginally I was going to title this post fall essentials, but in retrospect there are far more things required to make that happen and it wouldn't make sense to only talk about two things, but the two accessories I am about to (shamelessly) brag about are some examples of go to fall items.

The pictures are over a week old, (as you can tell with the familiar icons in the background) but my love for these items is still going on strong.


I got the classic looking plaid backpack from Pacsun during their fall sale for only 10 bucks! Originally it would have been about 35bucks. Score for savings!


The boots are from target. I din’t even plan on going shopping that day*  ButI found these boots in the sale section for shoes for only 10 bucks as well. They were the last ones, and they were in my size! It's moments like these that make you want to shout Hallelujah!


*It was raining and I ran for the mall to take cover. As always, it was a bad idea to go into Target, because I lost a bunch of money that day to random things that I liked and did not  even need. For example, I spent over twenty dollars on a bag of plastic dinosaurs, twine, milk bottles, and an overpriced notebook. But the shoes made up for my money loss so...yay?

Sorry for the short post, (I've been in Hiatus) but you look forward to higher quality stuff cause I actually have time in my life this weekend to get my life together
(hopefully..of course I procrastinate a lot so...) and put more work into my blog. I just finished taking some big tests, only to fall into another sea of big tests, so be sure to look out for some study tips coming your way.

Enjoy your weekend!

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment