Sunday, February 1, 2015

Welcome to the workspace

Hi guys!
 
Today’s post is a little different than my usual DIY projects. I'll be giving you guys a miniature tour of my workspace to share a little bit more about myself and what I do to get inspiration.
In the back of my mind I have always thought about posting a room or office tour. Finally I was inspired by WeWork –a coworking office –to create this post to show off my workspace.
First here is a picture of the ugly truth: making things means making messes. Just look at the desk clutter!
Afterwards, I cleaned my desk. Whenever I do this I like to keep things more minimal because I get distracted easily.
 
All my crafts supplies goes into this drawer or onto this drawer I should say. I put the things I use more frequently on top. ( I have a lot of notebooks  for some reason because I can't seem to stop myself from buying notebooks that are smaller than normal sized notebooks. )
After clearing my desk, I decided to make some changes and rearranged the room a bit. I turned my work corner into a reading/inspiration corner. (I just swapped my desk place with my chair) Behind my book stand are two unused canvases, perhaps they will become great masterpieces someday (:
Also these DIY wall art projects will be up in the following weeks and I will add links when the posts are uploaded. 
Hope you guys enjoyed this tiny journey around the workspace!
 ~ Angela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment