Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Crossroads Food Court

For a week now, my mom has been on a trip to LA, leaving me and my sister with my dad to provide us food and the basic necessities of life. Unfortunately, my dad's cooking is limited to cooking rice and making hard boiled eggs. Therefore, for the past few days we have been eating out and ordering pizza a lot more. 
Today we went to the food court at Crossroads Mall, and as always the food was awesome. 
My family is Chinese and my mom almost always cooks Chinese food so we wanted to add some variety to our food pallets by ordering foods from different origins. 
We ordered sushi, pho, and a korean beef rice bowl... All of which are still Asian foods for some strange reason(Japanese, Vietnamese, and Korean). Next time I think I will try a gyro because I saw another family eating gyros and now, it is my life goal to get some gyro magic on my taste buds.
Now for some mouth watering pictures of food!
This is the rainbow sushi( I didn't come up with the name), and it was my first time actually eating raw fish.
The Beef Rice Bowl, I should have added more sauce, but it was too far away to go back. I regret nothing
Also I got some Starbucks. This probably also falls into the category of Asian foods, because it's tea...
I didn't get any pictures of the pho because by the time I reached the table, my dad had already eaten a quarter of the meal. I probably could have managed to take a photo of the pho, but it wouldn't have ended up looking that great. 
Hope you guys try some new foods and are enjoying your summer so far!

~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment