Thursday, August 21, 2014

Australia Vacation Pictures

Hello there people of the internet! This summer I stayed near my home because I was busy with school and volunteer work, but today I'm going to show you my vacation pictures of my trip to Australia from last year. I took huge amount of memorable photos, but I think my dad deleted a huge portion of those photos, so I'm only sharing a few with you guys so that you won't be too overloaded. 
Yes this is the famous Sydney Opera House. you can't go to Sydney and not visit this opera house. I think the first time I heard about this was from Finding Nemo.

Here are some kangaroos, because what would Australia be without kangaroos. 

This little guy is a tree kangaroo, I chose to share this picture because of the pretty lighting and because you don't see a tree kangaroo everyday especially not one as photogenic as this one.

We went on a boat to catch and eat some mud crabs and oysters. Don't worry, after washing  and cooking the crabs, there isn't any dirt or mud. At the time I remember rearranging the food and utensils to take some awesome food shots. I might of looked like a crazy person to the other passengers on the boat. just imagine a girl squatting on a chair taking numerous photos of her plate of food. 

Are these storks? They're storks right? Wait no, they're pelicans like Nigel in Finding Nemo. If you haven't seen that movie, I have no idea what you are doing with your life it is a Disney Pixar classic and you'll probably be forced to watch this movie in school at some point in life. 

Hey it's those birds again! I never thought I would see so many at once, or that they would all be coming towards me in a huge flock. 
 I was on a boat and I saw this tiki butt. Isn't it... cute?

These are some dolphins, and I think we saw them at a Sea World in Australia.

Like a bunch of tourist sites int the world, there was a huge market place. It was summertime(or their winter) and they were selling these cute costumes. 

Here is an unbelievably photogenic seagull. We were at some boat dock place if you were wondering with those boats in the background.

It's a picture of a cliff. I bet this picture would be a popular picture on pinterest  if someone was sitting near the edge of the cliff staring off into the distance where their backpacking gear beside them. 

I was at a beach in Australia and saw this guy who hopefully ended up taking some great shots.

Hope you guys had a great summer!
~Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment