Saturday, August 23, 2014

Crafternoon#6: D.I.Y Mini Pom Pom Bunting

Its Saturday again which means it’s time for another D.I.Y crafternoon! This Crafternoon’s project is mini pompom bunting, it’s another short and simple D.I.Y project that you can use to decorate a space and add some of your own personality and color.


 I was inspired by all the cute little bunting banners from etsy.com.  Although, you have to admit the things on etsy can get a little pricey. But no worries, you can make your own cute pompom bunting banners at home with just a few materials and some short simple steps.It's so easy that I bet you could make this without even following my tutorial, nevertheless, I still want to show you my process of making this.

Let’s get started!
Here are some things you will be needing:
  1. a handful of pompoms
  2. needle and thread
  3. scissors

Step 1: Thread your needle to the length you want your pompom bunting to be and tie a knot at the end.

Step 2: Stick the needle through a pompom and pull it all the way through to the other side of the thread close to where you tied your knot.
Step 3: Continue this process of adding more pompoms and spread out evenly when done by adjusting the distance between the pompoms with your hands.


Step 4: When you have evenly filled up your thread with pompoms, cut the needle off the thread and tie a knot to secure.Step 5: Hang it up with some thumbtacks or tape if you don’t want to puncture your walls.


I added my pompom bunting to my desk space to add more color and fun to an otherwise boring workspace.

I ended up with an extra blue pompom so I stuck it on top of my mini Eiffel Tower.

Work hard to inspire others.
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment