Thursday, August 14, 2014

Bonus D.I.Y : Easy D.I.Y Wrist Pin Cushion

Have you ever had too many pins and no where to put them?
This will be the easiest D.I.Y project you will ever make.
I wanted to start up sewing, so I bought a huge pack of sewing pins. I had no where to put them so I decided to quickly make a pin cushion that could attach to my wrist so that I could easily access some pins to start some sewing projects.


As stated in the picture above, you will need:
  • A small jewelry bag/ tiny drawstring bag
  • Some Stuffing
  • Needle and Thread (This is optional)


Step 1: Grab a handful of stuffing and just start stuffing the jewelry bag.
Step 2: Tie the bag tightly.
Step 3: Use your sewing needle and thread to sew the bag shut for good. This step is optional, because usually double knotting the bag shut will keep it secure.
Step 4: Use the drawstrings to tie around your wrist and you are done!
I'm using this as a temporary pin holder until I buy or make a new one.
Hope you found this helpful. 
~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment