Friday, February 20, 2015

Green house photos,

Hello there,
Sorry for the long wait, but here are some shots I took with my friend last week. Hope you enjoy and get inspired to go on more adventures, take more pictures, and maybe explore nature!
 
 
I also experimented with photo editing using picsart. It is super fun and has some features available in photoshop, only it's free! of course photohop has more features, but if you are unwilling to spend money for cool pictures, I highly recommend you download this app.
As you may have noticed, almost all of my pictures are of my friend @radfoxes (on instagram). And most of the time I am taking a picure of her taking a picture of me, so all of her pictures are of me taking pictures of her. This is what happens when you and your friend enjoying taking photos (:
 

PS, here's a very rare picture of me posing for a selfie... as you can see I am not skilled in the art of looking directly at cameras

Hope you all have a lovely week!
~Angela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment