Sunday, March 1, 2015

Liebster Blog Awards


Hi guys!
I know it's been a while since my last post, but school, sports, volunteer work, and academic registrations have been keeping me rather busy these days.

Anyway, I was nominated by the amazing Bec to participate in the Liebster Blog Awards. Thank you so much for the nomination and I hope you don't mind that this post took so long.


Rules
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
2. Answer the questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate some other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them. (It's totally okay if they have more!)
4. Notify the bloggers you've nominated.
5. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. (Have fun!)

Answers (:
1. What's your favorite item of clothing you own?
~ Probably my chunky knit cardigan(s) just because they're warm and stylish (or at least according to me). This was kind of a hard question, because I have a lot of clothes, but I guess I wear cardigans the most.
 
2. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would it be? Why?
~I really want to travel to Rome because of all the amazing artworks from throughout history. Currently I'm taking a class where we learn about all of these art works, and I am dying to see them in person. Also the food there sounds amazing!
3. Who's your blogging inspiration?
~ I am extremely inspired by Joy from Oh Joy, (totally stalking her on instagram) and the lovely blogs : abeautifulmess, apairandaspare, ispydiy. There are many more, but I was mostly inspired by pinterest because I am online all the time and I love all the crafts they DIY. All of these amazing crafting bloggers are out of my league (at the moment) and they truly inspire me to be more creative and make more art.
4. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what would it be?
~ BB cream, since it usually has SPF for sun protection and keeps you face all moisturized.
5. What your favourite post you've made so far?
~My marble planter DIY post, first of all because it was super fun to make, and second of all I think it is my most "famous" post. Especially on pinterest, I was surprised by the positive response (:
6. Where do you see yourself (and your blog) in a year?
~ I'm hoping that I will be able to post more consistently and increase my quality in images, content, and also viewers.
7. Do you prefer instagram or tumblr?
~INSTAGRAM. Mainly because the stuff I put on there is my own actual content, to me tumblr is more like an unorganized pinterest and I just keep on reblogging. That doesn't mean that I'm ever going to stop using both though. Oh yeah, also instagram is more interactive with followers and you feel like you're learning about real people and their creativity.
8. What's your all time favorite movie?
~ Wow this is hard. At the moment my favorite movie is probably Big Hero 6. Its a super cute, funny, sad, dramatic, amazing movie that pulls at all your emotions. Definitely go see it if you haven't already!
9. What's your favorite photo you've ever taken?
~ I have a few from my trip to New York a  long time ago. I think I was 9 years old when I took these pictures, but if you're in New York, every picture is photogenic, and I feel like this was the moment when I started being "artsy"  I remember my mom telling me not to just take pictures of just buildings and include people ( I didn't listen) otherwise, she said it would be like a post card.
10. What is the story behind your blog name?
~ Hahhaha, so I was taking a supplementary class during my summer vacation (blame my parents) to help me improve my score on the SAT ( a standardized test) and I got EXTREMELY bored. I always had thoughts of creating a diy crafting blog, so I just started doodling in my notebook. I guess the fact that I was in a sad college building at the age of 15 made me feel like a "mastermind" and I wanted to be punny with the word craft. So there you have it: The Crafteen Mastermind!
11. What are you excited for in the coming months?
~I cannot wait until spring break...... hmmm ...or maybe until the end of the school year? I have so many tests and more registration essays to look forward to so wish me luck. But I guess I am also excited for a singing competition I am participating in with my sister, and also some sports events.

I Tag
Bela - @abitamusingblog
Audrey - @hazelsunshineblog
Erin- @bobblegary
Georgia - @lilaclimes
Annie - @helloteatree.blog
Cutely Crafting - @cutelycrafting
Anyone else who wants to participate!

My Questions
1.Which blog post are you most proud of?
2. What inspired you to create a blog?
3. What is your favorite song / song stuck in your head right now?
4. What is your favorite snack?
5. What is your least favorite subject in school?
6. Where would you go if you could travel the world?
7. What are some things you like to do besides blogging/ spending time online?
8. What is your "spirit animal"?
9. If you had to eat the same thing everyday for the rest of your life, what would it be?
10. Do you have any siblings?
11. If you were the king of the world what new law would you pass?

Hope you guys enjoyed  learning a bit more about me, and  have fun answering some of these questions on your own!

~Angela
 

No comments:

Post a Comment