Monday, December 22, 2014

the "Almost" Photoshoot (Winter Lookbook)

Last weekend, my friend Sena and I set out to do another photoshoot. We planned on doing a second lookbook for the winter, but we kind of just did things on our own taking photos here and there. This is the "almost winter photoshoot" because the main goal was to take a break from school and enjoy life, hope you guys enjoy!
I'm a gangster... that volunteers and gets straight A's and does debate...HARDCORE!
Also, for obvious reasons, I made the pics where I looked worse smaller than pics I though I actually looked pretty decent in (:
   
"HELP US UP!" is what we said because we said because we forgot how to sit down... 
I look so bored with life in the last two pictures, I swear I must look like this everyday in school too.
             
this is my friend "radfoxes" as you can see, she has an amazing sense of style
             
 
Photo credits to Sena and her camera timer
you can follow her instagram @radfoxes or check out her blog filled with music playlists
 
Also make sure to follow me on the only main social media platform I use, instagram!

 
CLOTHES:
(just in case you were wondering)
Grey chunky knit cardigan- Forever21
Black high waist jeans- Forever21
Eye Print Shirt- DIY project from previous blogpost
Black combat boots- Target
Maroon red babydoll dress- Forever21
Dark blue cardigan- JCPenny? not really sure
 

 
Okay that's it for now! This post was longer than I expected it to be. Hope you guys are having an amazing Holiday Break!
 
 
~Angela

2 comments:

  1. I would love to take photo like these with my friend or sisters! So cute!!

    HomeschooledChic.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comment. Also I remember your blog from before (: so glad that you enjoyed this post

      Delete